Spare Tire Carrier for Your trailer hitch
Have you ever been stuck on the road on your journey and all of a sudden you experience a flat tire? I’m sure we’ve all been there. But lucky for all you adventure seekers we found a perfect solution.
Roadmaster has released a video showing you the features and benefits of their brand new spare tire carrier for trailers.
Features and benefits
- With a ready-to-go spare, Good Sam Roadside Assistance can get you back on the road more quickly and efficiently.
- Carrying your own spare allows YOU to keep the cost in your budget.
- Comes with a 2″ receiver hitch for a tow bar, hitch rack or any other hitch-mounted accessory.
- The carrier can be lowered to either side for engine access, ladder clearance, and ability to reach rear compartments.
- Powder-coated for durability and corrosion resistance that will last a lifetime.
Why the new spare tire carrier is perfect for you:
Having the new spare tire carrier will benefit you in a lot of ways. The main reason why every RV owner should have one is because it ultimately gives you that peace of mind. The assurance of knowing that wherever you may have a blow out, you’ve got at-hand what you need to get back on the road in a very quick and easy way.
It also enables you to control the cost without being at the mercy of waiting hours on end for a local provider to come to your rescue. Which in turn saves you traveling time.
You really can’t beat the features and benefits listed above. From the convenience, to the user friendly capabilities, you’ll always be at ease while traveling the country in your RV.
If you’re interested in all the latest camping gadgets don’t miss this list of the Top 3 Camping Gadgets of 2015.
BookYourSite Makes Camping Easy
Preparing for a flat tire isn’t the only way to be prepared for your next big camping trip. Check out the BookYourSite.com website or download the BookYourSite Android or iOs app to get all the helpful information on campsites and other camping inquiries.